Hen Party Haven
Living or Nature’s Elements are perfect for your Hen Party Haven Break.
Relaxation, party, activities, luxury, pampering, beach? – you can have all of this here!
When you arrive you will find that the house(s) has been personally prepared for your comfort and convenience, with a warm welcome, special touches and the expectation of a great party!
Need some help to organise the weekend? – download our Hen Party Planner HERE.
- Chill out in the hot tub and luxury sauna. Enjoy the peace of the private patios in the garden with a glass in hand… Please bring your own towels for use in the hot tub / sauna.
- Relax in the pleasant gardens and have a BBQ or snuggle up in the lounge with good central heating in the winter and look out at the garden. There are games for in and outside.
- Living Elements has plenty of accommodation, for up to eight to ten guests in a variety of bedding options – twins, singles, super kingsize, plus there’s space for tents etc
- Got more guests in your party than this? – why not rent Nature’s Elements opposite too? That’s another 4-6 catered for!
- There is a TV and DVD player for your “special uses” plus some DVD’s!
- There is a well laid out kitchen with plenty of room to make delicious meals and lots of equipment too or have a professional chef come in to pamper you.. Let them create a meal especially for you and your party to suit your group and pocket. The separate dining room and a separate lounge also mean that you have room to spread out in too!
- Chichester offers a wide range of restaurants to suit every budget, food options and atmosphere – British, Chinese, Indian, Thai, up-market restaurants or relaxed and friendly local pubs serving home-cooked food. Your choice!
- Have you found our Pinterest page of local restaurants etc yet and the Hen Party Haven board?
- There are masses of things to do locally – from shopping, historic buildings, countryside etc
- Here is our local’s Guide to Chichester for more ideas…
- Need to get food in? We can even organise an organic veg box delivery for you, and of course you can organise a Tesco or Ocado delivery to the house just before your stay if that is easier.
or have a look through this webpage:
Here are some other Hen Party articles to help you organise a great time! When you actually reserve and pay for your Hen Party weekend you will receive even more ideas to help your party become a memorable success!
or call Gayle directly to discuss your requirements on 07769 746113.
We could even organise a personal, professional cook to prepare and create the menu of your choice “at home” so all that hassle has gone. This leaves you and your girlfriends free to relax, enjoy yourselves and have some fun with the bubbly etc!
Have you thought of a pottery painting class or Burlesque dancing lesson? – even if you have 2 left feet and a mixed group of age and sensibility? No problem!! Other themes could be a murder-mystery or playing golf at various courses locally…. even a chocolate making experience for a half or whole day!
The Living Elements Clinic, opposite the house, offers a wide range of treatments that can be booked in advance during your stay (subject to availability of the practitioners and numbers of guests) eg massage, mani/pedicure, reflexology etc
We can also organise cocktail-making masterclass, chocolate dipping workshop etc!
Still need some help?! Ask for our detailed Hen Party Options brochure. Contact Gayle by email or call 07769 746113
Active hen party weekends could include:
- Near Living Elements is the world famous West Wittering beach especially. THE place to windsurf and surf board locally and internationally! But there are other beaches too.
- There are some beautiful walks with pubs on route (!) including Pagham Harbour Reserve, The Trundle and Goodwood, picturesque Bosham, East Head Beach / West Wittering. …It all depends whether you want a beach walk, go shell collecting, walk in bluebell woods, walk or cycle the South Downs Way and have spectacular views, create a treasure trail in a particular locality (even the garden!) or
…. Bring wellies or walking boots and prepare to be enchanted with the scenery and have a good chin-wag at the same time!
- We even have a treasure hunt with clues that you can use on a local walk – just ask Gayle.
- Many of these walks can also be used as cycle ways, and there are others too! Bring your bicycles or hire some locally – they can even get delivered for you!. You can go up on the South Downs Way or by the side of beaches and the seaside or just explore the local lanes and woods….
- We have good relations with a number of local firms so can offer good rates on fishing, sailing, paintballing etc
If you want a “bit ‘o’ culture” we are blessed with:
- Two theatres on the doorstep! – The Chichester Festival Theatre and The Minerva Theatre, plus more in Portsmouth, Southampton and Bognor
- 2 good cinemas ( one with a VIP box) and others only a few miles away
- Fabulous art / sculpture galleries in and around Chichester
- Stately homes and Gardens including Goodwood House, Stansted House, Arundel Castle, West Dean Gardens and many more.. many of which have special events on during the year. See the “Amenities Page” for more information.
Want to make the holiday weekend or break more special?
…Tell us what you may be thinking, planning or wanting to create and see what we can come up with!
We can organise “Hen Party Haven Packages” for you and your party, as long as we have some idea of what you would like. It’s all up for invention!
Only guests named on the booking form are permitted to stay unless agreed with the owner – this includes extras staying in tents / caravans or on the floor in sleeping bags etc! This is a site safety issue in case of fire etc. If this is contravened we deem that you have broken your contract of hire with us, you can be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY, with no recourse and with no repayment of any monies for whatever reason. Any extra guests not already notified are charged at £75 minimum per person per night regardless of where they have slept and if they have used their own bedding or not.
If you want an even larger house to stay in(but without a hot tub)you can choose “Palmer’s” at Birdham. This will sleep up to 13 ladies in style and with full wheelchair access downstairs. It even has its own groundfloor bedroom and separate bathroom!
For more details follow THIS LINK to find out more about this light and spacious house, close to Chichester Harbour and the Salterns bicycle Path.
© Gayle Palmer 2016
<a href=”http://www.lastminute-cottages.co.uk”>Last Minute Holiday Cottages</a>