Below is a map of our location within the surrounding area of the South Coast/Sidlesham/Chichester:
Directions by Car
- From the A27, take the B2145 to Selsey
- Continue for 6 miles through Sidlesham
- Follow the road until you see the sign post to ‘Highleigh & Wild Bird Hospital’
- Turn right into Keynor Lane
- Continue for 0.5 miles
- Living Elements is on the left with a sandy colored fence, opposite the School lay-by and the bus stop.
- In case you get lost call Gayle on 07769 746113 or if your journey arrival time will be wildly different to what has been planned.
Please note: Park close to the entrance gate. The Living Elements house faces you. Welcome! For wheelchair access use the gate closest to the main driveway entrance.
Please park at the lower end of the car park so that the clinic’s clients are not obstructed and with the vehicle end not far from the yew hedge. Thank you.
Nature’s Elements is the first building on the right up the drive. (The second is the clinic!) 2 parking places just outside the door..
- Lat: 50:46:25N (50.77364)
- Long: 0:47:57W (-0.79919)
We are proud of reducing our Environmental Impact and our Customer Service as much as possible. Follow the link for how we have been achieving this…
<a data-pin-do=”buttonFollow” href=”http://pinterest.com/pinterest/”>Chichester Self Catering</a>
<img src=”http://www.thegooddogguide.com/images/blinkdog.gif” alt=”The Good Dog Guide” width=”100″ height=”100″ border=”0″></a>
© G Palmer / Chichester Self Catering 2013-15