Short Term Winter Lets / Meeting Venues
Short term off peak / winter lets may be available and meeting venue opportunities. For example – when caravan parks are closed or after house damage – floods, fire, loss of roof from storms etc
Call to discuss your needs further – 07769 746113
All bedding, towels supplied. Ready to move in to! We will even make sure there is tea / coffee, milk and something “nice”! – in fact our welcome pack is VERY generous and goes well beyond these! We can even service the house/ apartment is needed.
Executives needing conference / interviewing space & somewhere to stay..?
Want somewhere to work during the week and family to be able to stay at weekends?
Prices not much different from local hotels …but they don’t come with the privacy & comfort and all the extras!
Reasons why Nature’s Elements may be just the place for your visiting Exec / work meeting..
Nature’s Elements for accommodation or small meeting venue
- Comfortably sleeps 4 people – either twin or double rooms.
- 2 toilets, one large shower.
- A++ rated washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes line and large airers. Large south-facing patio with picnic bench.
- Modern kitchen incl large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, oven and hob.
- Full disabled access.
- Ground floor.
- Light and airy in bedrooms and main living space.
- 2 parking places on tarmac, and more available.
- Quiet, rural with a huge skyscape vista.
- Bedding all included and electricty in cost.
© Gayle Palmer 2013
Fully furnished Living Elements with three/four bedrooms and 2-3 reception rooms. Plenty of storage.
Prices and services are available on request from Gayle Palmer and will depend on
- duration of stay
- number of persons living in the house
- need for the hot tub to be on!
No DSS claimants. References WILL be required.
Living Elements – ideal for family accommodation or job relocation.
- Opposite Sidlesham School
- Lots of parking
- Full oil-fired central heating
- Solar hot water panels
- Plenty of clothes / “stuff” storage
- Quiet location off the main road
- Large, mature garden
- Outside shed for extra storage / bicycle lock-up
- Added bonus of a hot tub and sauna for relaxing – be warned it bumps up the electricity bill significantly!!
- Pet – friendly
To find out more call Gayle Palmer directly on 07769 746113