Extra Services and Treats from Chi. Self Catering
We really want to make you feel “at home” during your stay – so there are extra services available – that we hope will be of value you to you…
We also recognise that everyone has different reasons to have a holiday and break –
- to “get away from life and work”,
- to visit a new area of the country,
- a family buckets and spades holiday,
- a romantic break,
- a hen party break or to have
- a base for Goodwood Events for instance,
- a short stay for a family wedding or event
- … in short – you have different requirements..
We have compiled a list of extras that you can order in advance to make your stay more special:
We can arrange for a professional chef to come in and prepare and serve a special dinner/lunch for you and your party. We will require at least 6 weeks notice for this and have a list of any dietary requirements that must be fulfilled. The chef can work with you on the menu or just leave it to them to choose the freshest, local ingredients for your luxury dining experience. Prices will be determined on a price per person basis. Wine can be included or organise your own drinks as you wish.
This service is invoiced separately after consultation with you.
We have been asked for many things and as a result of these requests we are pleased to offer the following services:-
- Special event meals on the date of your choice for such as birthdays, anniversaries, hen parties.
- Party buffets or themed Indian meals.
- Decorations at the cottages for functions ie. birthdays, Christmas.
- Balloons and candles
- Cakes organising and delivering.
- Shopping orders and delivery.
- Collection from airports or railway stations.
- Arrangements or contacts for local large conference facilities or party venues.
- Small conference /team building facilities at Nature’s Elements.
- Pampering- See Living Elements Clinic and massage options.
Bottle of quality Champagne with ice bucket, pre-chilled £30
Large box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates £5
Locally produced Organic Veg box £15
- Cot and high chair, stairgate per week £15
- Baby monitor / bottleheater per week £5
Locally grown Flowers £5
Chichester Observer (local newspaper) £2
Cuddly toy / teddy bear (in case your little one forgot theirs!) £4.50
From the Living Elements Clinic: (subject to availability with the therapists)
Full body Massage £45
Sports Massage / Therapy £50 or a hot stones massage £55
Spa bathroom collection, organic £55
Hopi Ear Candling relaxation and cleaning treatment £58.50
Luxury Footcare set £14.50
For availability call 01243 641665 directly or book on arrival.
Cleaning Products by GNLD Light Duty cleaner (LDC)biodegradable, child-safe and to be used diluted down. Use as general cleaner, washing up liquid, handwash, wash for delicates, even use instead of shampoo! HIGHLY recommended. 1 litre
Super 10 – heavy duty cleaner. Biodegradable but highly effective. Good for car washing, cleaning floors, toilets, stains, etc 1 litre. A little goes a long way! Dilute down to use. Totally child safe too!!
G1 washing powder by GNLD. A little bit goes a very long way, its hypoallergenic, and a box lasts most families over a year so great value for money! and it can even be used in the dishwasher!! £33.80 for 5kg but compare this with your usual 5kg box and how long it lasts and you will see you will save about ££20+ a year and make less of an environmental impact!
Rubber gloves £3 per pair
Extra Kitchen cloths £2 per pack
Extra Toilet rolls £1.50 for 4 rolls
Charcoal, briquettes or instant BBQ’s £5
If you have any specific requirements that have not already been covered or more questions, please either:
- send me an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org headed “Living Elements booked… and the dates of your stay” or
- leave a message on 07769 746113.
You can order these in advance, or during your stay, subject to availability.
All of these services would be negotiated and a costing calculated based on your individual requirements or contacts provided for you to organise. It may take several days to organise and to finalise availability and costings.
We look forward to making your holiday a truly memorable experience.
© Gayle Palmer 2010-13