Are you planning a Hen Party Weekend?
Are you a bit daunted? or just excited to get the most out of it?!
There are some basic questions to answer first of all – before you do anything else!
How many ladies are coming to stay? Will you need both properties?
How much is your budget (per lady) for – accommodation, food, drink, entertainment?
Theming your weekend can help the ease of organising immensely. It could be with a colour, activity, the end result you want eg pamper or zany!
Here are just some ideas for you to think about…
What are you looking to achieve?
- A restful get-away-from-it-all weekend?
- Some vintage fun or a particular activity?
- Time out in the countryside, getting in touch with your natural sides with friends?
- Vintage / retro with burlesque dancing lesson!
- Use of the spa facilities and lazing about ;
- Long country walks and a visit to a local pub;
- Pottery painting or a similar activity;
- Dining-in with a professional chef to cook for you;
- Visit from a male erotic dancer;
- Playing board and party games at Home;
- Champagne or Pimms and cocktails on arrival;
- Dinner out at a smart restaurant;
- Visit to the Goodwood Races or other local event;
- A Pamper weekend including therapy treatments;
- A “learn to” activity weekend – eg windsurf, waterski etc, ;
- Day at the beach making sandcastles, swimming, sunbathing;
- Play golf weekend at the local courses;
- Murder – Mystery weekend;
- Chocolate making workshop with Le Salon du Chocolat
- Party games in the house?
- Just chilling out!
and this is just a start!! What can you think of to do?
Here at Chichester Self Catering we are here to help YOU make a success of your event.
We have local contacts for all sorts of events you can use.
If you like what you have seen – please help us spread the word via your friends and by social media. We really appreciate this.
There are more ideas on https://www.pinterest.com/Chiselfcatering/hen-party-at-chichester-self-catering/, please follow this and our other boards. They will help you plan your stay..
I hope this has been a useful starter…? Please leave a comment if this has been helpful. Thanks.
Chichester Self catering – making your stay a success!
© Gayle Palmer 2015 Chichester Self Catering
PS Did you know that you can one, 2 or even 3 houses – so your group can go from 6-16 on one site and up to 13 on another one!
PS Tailoring your weekend to what the Hen wishes to experience and having a timetable to follow takes a lot of the angst away. Planning is the key!
Tags: burlesque, champagne, Chichester self catering, chocolate, cocktails, dancing, day at the beach, dinner, Hen party, hot tub, murder mystery, Pamper weekend, Pimms, restaurant, spa, weekend, what to do